SOLD OUT! Tickets will not be available at the gate.
Friday, August 11 • 6–9 p.m.
Celebrate the music of the fab four with nationally touring Beatles tribute band The Return. Food, beer, hard cider, and wine will be available for purchase. Bring a chair, gates open at 5:30 p.m. Food and drink stations open at 6 p.m.; galleries/gardens open at 6 p.m.; the music begins at 7 p.m. Presale tickets only.
All attendees, including children, must have a ticket. MSV members, active military & individual retired veterans: $5 per person; ages 12 & under $1; all others: $15 per person (includes gallery & Nature Connects admission). MSV member tickets are only $5, so join the MSV today!
Purchase tickets online or call 540-662-1473, ext. 240. Rain or shine; no refunds.
Important information about the August 11 concert:
- Gates, galleries, gardens and food/drink stations open at 5:30 p.m. (the MSV site will close at 4 p.m. on Friday, including entrances to The Trails at the MSV). The music goes from 7–9 p.m.
- There are two entrances to the site for Gardens at Night (see the event map). Vehicles should enter via the Amherst St. entrance closest to James Wood Middle School; the eastern Amherst St. entrance will be limited to pedestrians. The Trails will be closed and will not serve as pedestrian entrances/exits for the concert.
- For fastest entry, please bring printed versions of your tickets or have your tickets ready to be scanned on a mobile device. Please do not plan to drop tickets off at the entrance for pickup by others; distribute them ahead of time or arrive together.
- Parking is first come, first served. Due to a Trails construction project underway at the MSV, parking will be limited. Once parking areas fill, attendees will need to park off site and use the pedestrian entrance.
- Bring a chair or blanket.
- The concert is rain/shine; dress for the weather (no canopy tents/beach umbrellas).
- No outside food/drink.
- Food/wine/beer/hard cider stations open at 5:30 p.m. Food will be available for purchase from Fizzle’s BBQ (see menu), Taqueria La Mexicana (see menu), The Roaming Bistro (see menu), Chick-fil-A (see menu), Talk of the Mountain Seafood (see menu), Nonni’s Eats & Sweets (see menu), and Red Fox Creamery (ice cream).
- Drinks available for purchase include red & white wine ($8 glass; $25 bottle), beer from Winchester Brew Works, and hard cider from Winchester Ciderworks.
- The galleries, gardens—including the Nature Connects outdoor exhibition featuring sculptures built with LEGO bricks—and the Museum Store will be open from 5:30–8:30 p.m.
- All entrances to The Trails at the MSV will remain closed until 7 a.m. Saturday morning (the only pedestrian entrance to the venue is on Amherst St.)
- Ticket questions? Contact visit@theMSV.org or 540-662-1473, ext. 235, before 3 p.m. on Friday.
Gardens at Night is sponsored by Navy Federal Credit Union and Shenandoah Country Q102.