See an exhibition of larger-than-life origami sculptures, explore a bamboo grove, enjoy BBQ, listen to live music while relaxing on the lawn, and watch a Shenandoah Valley sculptor in action!
MSV at Night is a brand new after-hours experience. June’s event takes place in the seven-acre formal gardens and features:
- Shaffer’s BBQ food truck (see the menu)
- Live Music: Savvy (folk & jazz) followed by Reel Talk (80s-inspired music), a female-fronted band playing high energy original music. Bring a chair/blanket to enjoy the show, the bands will play on the lawn beside the Glen Burnie House.
- A demonstration by metal artist and sculptor Sally Myers. Enjoy informal conversation with Sally, browse some of her works available for purchase, and see her create (learn more about Sally).
- Wine & beer available for purchase.
- Special evening access to ORIGAMI IN THE GARDEN, an exhibition of metal origami sculptures in the MSV gardens that also includes a display of paper origami models in the Drawing Room of the Glen Burnie House, and a Pop-Up Shop.
Bring a date, a group of friends, or the family to MSV at Night!
Admission is free to MSV members and ages 4 & under; all others: $15, $10 youth (13-18)/senior (60+), and $5 ages 5–12. Registration not required/pay at the gate. Cash bar; food available for purchase. Rain/shine. Galleries not open.