Experience the MSV after hours! This special night at the MSV features evening access to the exhibition Destination: Latin America, the gardens and the outdoor exhibition ORIGAMI IN THE GARDEN, and the opportunity to see the most recent Art in the Halls exhibitions.
A brand new after-hours experience, MSV at Night includes:
- Live music from The Dan James Band from 5–5:45 p.m. and 6:30–7:15 p.m. The Dan James Band is an alternative-folk-rock collective, comprised of local Appalachian musicians, lead by singer-songwriter Dan James. Their blend of soulful vocals, introspective lyrics, and groovy instrumentation create an inviting atmosphere, mirroring the environment of the Shenandoah Valley that they call home.
- Artist Roberto Carlos Rosas will showcase some of his varied work, including paintings and photos, explain his process, and do some live painting.
- Taqueria La Mexicana serving authentic Mexican food made from scratch.
- Wine & beer available for purchase.
- Special evening access to ORIGAMI IN THE GARDEN, an exhibition of metal origami sculptures in the MSV gardens that also includes a display of paper origami models in the Drawing Room of the Glen Burnie House, and a Pop-Up Shop.
Bring a date, a group of friends, or the family to MSV at Night!
Admission is free to MSV members and ages 4 & under; all others: $15, $10 youth (13-18)/senior (60+), and $5 ages 5–12. Registration not required/pay at the gate. Cash bar; food available for purchase. Galleries and gardens will be open. Rain/shine. Get discount tickets online.