SOLD OUT! Tickets will not be available at the gate.
Cap off summer with the Alter Eagles and music made famous by the Eagles. Food, beer, hard cider, and wine will be available for purchase. Bring a chair, gates open at 5:30 p.m. Food and drink stations open at 6 p.m., galleries/gardens open at 6 p.m., and the music begins at 7 p.m. Presale tickets only.
All attendees, including children, must have a ticket. MSV members, active military & individual retired veterans: $5 per person; ages 12 & under $1; all others: $15 per person (includes gallery & garden admission). MSV member tickets are only $5, so join the MSV today!
Purchase tickets online or call 540-662-1473, ext. 240. Rain or shine; no refunds.
Important information about the September 8 concert:
- Gates, galleries, gardens and food/drink stations open at 5:30 p.m. (the MSV site will close at 4 p.m. on Friday, including entrances to The Trails at the MSV). The music goes from 7–9 p.m.
- There are two entrances to the site for Gardens at Night (see the event map). Vehicles should enter via the Amherst St. entrance closest to James Wood Middle School; the eastern Amherst St. entrance will be limited to pedestrians. The Trails will be closed and will not serve as pedestrian entrances/exits for the concert.
- For fastest entry, please bring printed versions of your tickets or have your tickets ready to be scanned on a mobile device. Please do not plan to drop tickets off at the entrance for pickup by others; distribute them ahead of time or arrive together.
- Parking is first come, first served. Due to a Trails construction project underway at the MSV, parking will be limited. Once parking areas fill, attendees will need to park off site and use the pedestrian entrance.
- Bring a chair or blanket.
- The concert is rain/shine; dress for the weather (no canopy tents/beach umbrellas).
- No outside food/drink.
- Food/wine/beer/hard cider stations open at 5:30 p.m. Food will be available for purchase from Fizzle’s BBQ (see menu), Taqueria La Mexicana (see menu), The Roaming Bistro (see menu), Chick-fil-A (see menu), Talk of the Mountain Seafood (see menu), Nonni’s Eats & Sweets (see menu), and Red Fox Creamery (ice cream).
- Drinks available for purchase include red & white wine ($8 glass; $25 bottle), beer from Winchester Brew Works, and hard cider from Winchester Ciderworks.
- The galleries, gardens, and the Museum Store will be open from 5:30–8:30 p.m.
- All entrances to The Trails at the MSV will remain closed until 7 a.m. Saturday morning (the only pedestrian entrance to the venue is on Amherst St.)
- Ticket questions? Contact visit@theMSV.org or 540-662-1473, ext. 235, before 3 p.m. on Friday.
Gardens at Night is sponsored by Navy Federal Credit Union and Shenandoah Country Q102.